Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Hiatus / Happy New Year!

I apologize for the recent hiatus and lack of new posts. I've been extremely busy with the holidays. Who is intently reading blogs during these holiday weeks anyway? I've also been experiencing some extreme sinus pain that has debilitated me pretty severely the past few days. I'm all set now that I applied some Head On sinus headache relief directly to my forehead. Would you believe that a topical pain reliever that closely resembles a glue stick actually works? Surprisingly, it does work.

Anyhow, hopefully 2008 will bring great and wonderful things to this little blog here. I'm a little bit behind on completing my year's end lists of music and music videos, but hey, just because 2007 is about to end doesn't mean we can't appreciate some of the products of the past year one week into 2008, right? Expect to see a higher number of posts more often very soon from me. Hopefully the co-bloggers will have some wonderful things to contribute in 2008 as well!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration, whatever you may be doing. I'll be sitting here having an existential New Year's Eve party in my bedroom.

MP3: Tobiah - i exist therefore i sing (zshare)

I hope you all ring in the new year happily! 2008 looks to be a year full of remarkable and wondrous things.

With Love,

Melissa Robot of Ginger Cookie Disco

P.S. My sister and I decorated those Ginger Cookies pictured up top. I decorated the male, and my sister decorated the one with the boobs. They are out on a date. How cute.

No comments: